Although I missed him when I was on the sidelines cheering on my new friend, Andrew, there was another runner at the Pittsburgh Marathon 5K in denim.
I need your help…
- If I get $100, I’ll run in jeans. Whoever breaks the $100 threshold decides whether those jeans are cut offs, and if so, how short.
- If I break $200, I’ll wear a suit and tie. I have no idea what the weather will be like. But i’ll be the best dressed runner, I assure you.
- If I break $300, I’ll skip the entire last mile. No, not bail out, I mean skip like in hop scotch. For a mile.
- Guess what, I’m on call for work next weekend too. It’s only fitting then, if I break $400, I’ll open a conference call and give all donors the info to dial in and I’ll give live progress updates for the duration of the race.
- If I break $500, I will do ALL OF THE THINGS.
You all have heard me talk about the L.I.V.I.N.G Ministry before. It’s one of the best ministries to the homeless, struggling, hungry, and forgotten public in Pittsburgh. Not only the mission, but the staff are by far the most focused, compassionate, and passionate people I’ve ever encountered.
Apparently, he met is $500 fundraising goal. Here is a picture of him running IN JEANS and a suit jacket:
And here he is skipping across the finish line:
Josh, contact me. We are destined to be friends.