Once again, I am here to remind you that you can always try out denim-running at a costume race. I will be featuring some new ones this week. You can view the entire collection here.
Running Costumes with Denim – Joe Dirt Runner
Posted in Costumes with jeans
Tagged 10K, 5K, charity race, costume, costume idea, costumes, costumes with jeans, creative, custodian, David Spade, denim, exercise, fitness, flannel, funny, half, health, humor, jean shorts, jeans, Joe Dirt, jog in jeans, jogging, jogging in jeans, jorts, marathon, motivational, movie, mullet, photo, picture, race, race costumes, run, run in jeans, runner, running, running costumes with jeans, running in jeans
Posted by Jill on March 24, 2014
What is going on here?
Runner’s World – April 2012
Runner’s World – December 2012
- [NEW POST] Morning commute giggles (or head shakes) @Chuckles_Sprott @JamzLdn @EdBarnes @therealsmitty23… wp.me/s1V2tE-commute 7 hours ago
Some of My Favorite Posts
- The most awesome/ridiculous jean joggers we’ve seen so far
- THE greatest jogging in jeans “footage” in existence.
- NEW greatest jogging in jeans “footage”
- I have levels of love for others. Dan is in the highest echelon.
- “We Love Dan” Fan Club
- Jeff Galloway ran IN JEANS!
- Usain Bolt, will you be next?
- Jorts House Mafia
- JORTs 5K Farm Run
- A “How to” Guide for Running a Denim-Themed Race
- JoggingJeans.com and LifeIsSavage.com sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G…
- Chuck Norris kicks ass IN JEANS
- A jean thong running outfit
Bloggers who Jogged in Jeans
- Awesomeness award
- Costumes with jeans
- Cutie old people
- Daniel Campbell
- Denim-themed races
- Jean-inspired clothing
- Jorts House Mafia (#TeamJorts)
- Josher Hansen
- Khakis and cargo pants/shorts
- Motivational poster
- News worthy jogging jeans
- Other exercise
- Product review
- Race Photos
- Race recap
- Sean Hutchinson
- Sweaty hair
- Team Jorts