All posts in category Miscellaneous
Posted by Jill on October 18, 2014
Posted by Jill on May 20, 2014
People often send me funny pictures of people exercising who aren’t wearing denim. To bring the year to a close, and as an end-of-the-year present to you, I thought I would share some of them.
Posted by Jill on December 31, 2013
Posted by Jill on October 27, 2013
Somehow, this insanely stupid website has made it to its second birthday.
I ask and ask and ask and never get a good (or any for that matter) answer: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
There is love for all of you that visit me here, but I really really REALLY question your sanity. On a daily basis.
I am using this third year to change things up a bit. In the past, I did a “Fake-Like-You-Care-About-Me” series where I shared a little about me, and it was overwhelmingly well received. Thanks for loving me, Friends.
So in addition to posting photos of people in inappropriate denim workout clothing, I occasionally will write other random, unrelated content. I hope you don’t hate this idea. But for right now, I need some variety for my own sanity. Apparently, I have less screws loose than all of you.
With that said, thanks so much, You Weirdos, for sticking with me for TWO WHOLE YEARS.
[smooch] [hug] [ass grab]
Posted by Jill on October 13, 2013
Posted by Jill on May 12, 2013
Once again, in light of the tragedy that we’ve seen in Boston, the triviality of my sites seems overwhelming.
So the time has come for a break – just a little one – to digest, accept, reflect, and pray for all those touched by the events that occurred on April 15th.
I hope these words comfort you as they comfort me. Thanks for the reminder, Chelsea.
Posted by Jill on April 16, 2013
Narrator: “Max is a sucessful nightclub owner with an aversion to traditional workout clothes. Doesn’t it look like he is fleeing a crime scene?”
So I might be a little biased, but I’m a fan before even watching the full episode. Sarah Chalke, Brad Garrett, and Elizabeth Perkins along with a jogging in jeans mention in the FIRST MINUTE of the pilot is a recipe for success!
(h/t EVERYONE who let me know about this awesomeness)
Posted by Jill on April 5, 2013
1. My love for Mike, Boyfriend #8 and organizer of the Jorts House Mafia‘s presence at Baltimore’s Kelly St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock 5K, just grew exponentially because of this list he posted on the event’s Facebook page:
Hey team, a few last minute things….
1. Pick up your race packets meow.
2. We’re going to meet at 12pm at Mick O’Sheas (which is only a block south of the starting line on Charles St) for a prerace drink or two and team picture.
3. Remember to move your clocks one hour forward that morning.
4. No iPods/headphones are allowed this year. We’ll be blasting EDM/House music from our iPhones though for everyone to hear.
5. Beers after the race at powerplant. Grab two in case someone else wants one.
6. Make sure you look nice and iron your jeans/jorts/overalls/jeggings!
Mike is the “me” of my group of friends – the planner, the organizer, the one to remind everyone to turn their clocks ahead. L.O.V.E.
And then #6! L.O.V.E multiplied by infinity.
And who else drinks BEFORE a race!? Besides Charla, I mean?
The race is Sunday. I can hardly wait for the
almost naked pictures.
2. There has been an addition to the “Gym Signs that Suck” post thanks to Reader Stephanie.
3. I saw these denim-look “boy shorts” underwear while out shopping one day. Yes, I was tempted to buy them. No, I didn’t actually buy them. Reminds me of denim swimwear.
4. Here is a screen shot from my upcoming review of INKnBURNS’s True Blue Performance Denim Capris. Sexy, huh? Stay tuned.
Because the weather is still lousy, and you are probably going to do your run on the treadmill ANYWAY this weekend, how about throwing a few dollars towards this great cause? Details here.
If you do the run in some type of denim-wear, I’d love to have the picture and feature you here. Do it.
6. I lied. One more: Have a great weekend, Friends.
Posted by Jill on March 8, 2013