The “+ More”
Are you on the Biscoff Spread bandwagon yet? If not, let me be the first to tell you – no, ORDER you – to get your hands on a jar of this stuff. Your life will never be the same. It is put-your-tongue-in-the-jar-to-lick-out-the-last-little-bit delicous.
I also don’t want to go to Biscoff rehab alone.
Posted by Jill on November 15, 2013
Another BIG thanks to Michelle over at RunningConfessions.blogspot.com for her mad jean-spotting skills at races. This one is from Sunday’s Detroit Free Press Marathon.
Posted by Jill on October 23, 2013
Blogger Jen (From Wine to Weightlifting) sent me the following advertisement:
To the marketing department behind this promotion: great choice of running gear on your armband model.
And speaking of Jen, click on over to her blog From Wine to Weightlifting and do two little things for me, please:
- Read the post about me: Lady Lifters Spotlight: Jill! As a bonus, there is a really bad, post-workout picture of me, my cat, and my gigundous quads. If you look close, you can also see my underwear. Classy.
- Read my guest post. Jen asked me to give advice to women who are new to weight lifting or reluctant to try and, in my opinion, it is pretty damn good: There is too much testosterone (and stink) in here!
Tomorrow Jen is running her first half marathon. Jen, you are totally gonna rock that thing! All the best!
Posted by Jill on October 19, 2013
Somehow, this insanely stupid website has made it to its second birthday.
I ask and ask and ask and never get a good (or any for that matter) answer: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
There is love for all of you that visit me here, but I really really REALLY question your sanity. On a daily basis.
I am using this third year to change things up a bit. In the past, I did a “Fake-Like-You-Care-About-Me” series where I shared a little about me, and it was overwhelmingly well received. Thanks for loving me, Friends.
So in addition to posting photos of people in inappropriate denim workout clothing, I occasionally will write other random, unrelated content. I hope you don’t hate this idea. But for right now, I need some variety for my own sanity. Apparently, I have less screws loose than all of you.
With that said, thanks so much, You Weirdos, for sticking with me for TWO WHOLE YEARS.
[smooch] [hug] [ass grab]
Posted by Jill on October 13, 2013
…in this post-race photo found on Twitter. Thanks, @hmm_righini.
Posted by Jill on October 4, 2013
Tiffany had her baby! Tiffany had her baby! I’m counting on her to be the first mom to put her toddler in jeans and sneakers and send me video of the little one running on a track. Meet GORGEOUS little Madison Mei:
Tiffany will be a good mom, no doubt. I can say this because she is very observant – no jean joggers can get past her. Below are the FOUR denim-wearing runners she has seen this summer in her town of Boston.
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Tiffany, her husband, and Tonto!
Posted by Jill on October 2, 2013
The JoggingJeans.com legend, Danny Denim, came to Pittsburgh this weekend to run the Great Race. He didn’t disappoint with his triple denim duds and had a “jorts PR” at the 5K with a time of 18:33 (2nd in age group).
Great things about this morning’s Great Race:
1. Meeting Dan
2. Watching the faces of people looking at Dan while I was talking with him post-race. Their faces either said, “What the hell?” or “How awesome is that outfit?” All I can say is that watching their reactions was a whole lot of fun.
3. And I know this next picture has nothing to do with jogging in jeans, but these two little girls with their heads buried in books made me smile. Parents of these two, you get an A+.
And for those following along and wondering, I did not run. FU plantar fasciitis.
Posted by Jill on September 29, 2013
Angela, over at FitFunMom, wrote a post awhile back where she said, “…sometimes people drive by my blog in their Google cars and deposit one-sided evidence that they’ve been here, leaving me wanting a chance to holler back after them. Now’s my chance to talk back to people who’ve reached the blog through the power of Google.”
I LOVED the idea, so I am stealing it – sharing with you some of the search terms that brought people to JoggingJeans.com.
1. The boob themed searches:
- “big boob jogger”
- “jeans and boobs”
- “boob women in overalls”
- “boob out”
…..My response to the individuals behind these searches: Men are pigs.
2. The foreign language searches:
- “joggy джинсы”
- “que son los jeans joggalor”
…..My response to my foreign friends: Um, wut?
3. The search terms that hurt my heart:
- “i hate pittsburgh”
- “Pittsburgh sucks”
- “why do people like shithole pittsburgh?”
…..My response to these absolute idiots: Suck it, Haters.*
4. The search phrases that made me smile:
- “hysterical website running in jeans”
- “+Jill +Pittsburgh funny jogging jeans”
My response to these people: I love you too.
5. The search terms with important questions:
- “is it okay to run in jeans” and “can I jog in jeans?”
- “Will people laugh if I go to the gym in jeans?
…..Yes, yes, and yes.
*I will ignore any comments about the performance of our beloved Steelers.
Posted by Jill on September 23, 2013