The “+ More” = Red Rock Canyon
My trip to Las Vegas was wonderful. It felt like I was gone for a month and, as hoped, relaxed and stuffed myself stupid (the evidence: I gained 6 pounds in a week – ugh!). But I am here to share with you a little gem that can be found about 20 miles outside of Vegas called Red Rock Canyon. It was breathtaking. If you get a chance to go there for a little sightseeing or hiking, do it. It will be a welcomed break from the casino chaos. It is even the site of what I think would be a pretty spectacular half marathon.
Posted by Jill on April 10, 2014
Last Friday was THE day for JoggingJeans.com endorsements. First, we heard that Jeff Galloway ran IN JEANS in the morning. Then, later in the day, Olympian Nick Symmonds ran Ragnar Relay Las Vegas IN JORTS as part of Team NeverNudes.
Flight of Ideas Thoughts:
2. Nick’s quads = beautiful.
3. “NeverNudes” is the best jort-wearing team name.
4. Arrested Development is awesome.
5. Are “never nudes” a real thing?
6. My crush on Jason Bateman has spanned my lifetime (can you say “Little House on the Prairie”?).
7. I’m due for a trip to Las Vegas. I go solely for the food.
8. I’ve had dreams about Vegas buffets.
9. I’m hungry.
10. If any of you running nerds comment on Nick’s heel striking, you will be banned from this site.
11. How would I ban someone even if I wanted to? Damn.
12. Nick’s quads = beautiful.
(h/t Mark for letting me know about Colossal Happening #2 last week).
Posted by Jill on November 12, 2012
From what I can gather from their Flickr photostream, a group of people from Paradiso CrossFit in California put together a team for Ragnar Vegas. They had a Brittney Spears theme going on, and two of the running outfits were INCREDIBLE.
Here you have Justin and Britney from the 2001 American Music Awards:
Yes, My Friends, you are witnessing a jean skirt! A JEAN SKIRT! It is the first one we’ve seen here on JoggingJeans.com and hopefully it is not the last.
Posted by Jill on September 25, 2012