All posts tagged Twitter
Posted by Jill on April 4, 2013
Posted by Jill on March 18, 2013
Posted by Jill on February 26, 2013
I appreciate your dedication and commitment to getting pictures for me. In the past, at least one person risked death and another risked arrest. And if you know Elisa, you will know that pausing a workout for a picture is a BIG deal. Thanks, Friend.
And even if you don’t get that picture, be sure to tell me about the craziness that you see…because, in a weird way, it brightens my day!
Thanks to you all! Keep ‘em coming!
Posted by Jill on February 19, 2013
Posted by Jill on February 13, 2013
Posted by Jill on January 16, 2013
Attention, Runners, here is a handy guide for when it is and is not okay to run shirtless. For the ladies, shirtless is defined as a sports bra only.
1. It is NEVER okay to run shirtless in a gym. Unless it is a home gym in your basement.
2. If you have a smokin’ hot body, you can run shirtless outdoors.
3. If you don’t meet the qualifications of #2, you can run shirtless out of dire necessity (bloody nipples, overheating).
4. During races you can do whatever you want. The less clothes the better…the distraction does everyone a little good.
Glad I cleared that up, huh?
Posted by Jill on December 7, 2012
Thanks to @Dr_Fitzpatrick_* for submitting today’s jeans-in-the-gym picture taken in Quebec.
* I hope he isn’t a REAL doctor given the number of #TweetADrunkPics on his account. Love ya, #SlickRick.
Posted by Jill on November 28, 2012