All posts tagged weird
Posted by Jill on May 30, 2014
Posted by Jill on May 28, 2014
I recently said that it is disturbing how quickly I can accumulate pictures of guys working out in jeans and inappropriate shoes. Oh wait. The girls are just as bad.
Posted by Jill on May 6, 2014
Posted by Jill on April 17, 2014
Posted by Jill on December 18, 2013
It’s not a real party at the gym until the guy who works out in jeans shows up on the treadmill in front of you.
Posted by Jill on December 1, 2013
Angela, over at FitFunMom, wrote a post awhile back where she said, “…sometimes people drive by my blog in their Google cars and deposit one-sided evidence that they’ve been here, leaving me wanting a chance to holler back after them. Now’s my chance to talk back to people who’ve reached the blog through the power of Google.”
I LOVED the idea, so I am stealing it – sharing with you some of the search terms that brought people to JoggingJeans.com.
1. The boob themed searches:
- “big boob jogger”
- “jeans and boobs”
- “boob women in overalls”
- “boob out”
…..My response to the individuals behind these searches: Men are pigs.
2. The foreign language searches:
- “joggy джинсы”
- “que son los jeans joggalor”
…..My response to my foreign friends: Um, wut?
3. The search terms that hurt my heart:
- “i hate pittsburgh”
- “Pittsburgh sucks”
- “why do people like shithole pittsburgh?”
…..My response to these absolute idiots: Suck it, Haters.*
4. The search phrases that made me smile:
- “hysterical website running in jeans”
- “+Jill +Pittsburgh funny jogging jeans”
My response to these people: I love you too.
5. The search terms with important questions:
- “is it okay to run in jeans” and “can I jog in jeans?”
- “Will people laugh if I go to the gym in jeans?
…..Yes, yes, and yes.
*I will ignore any comments about the performance of our beloved Steelers.
Posted by Jill on September 23, 2013
Posted by Jill on August 2, 2013
Posted by Jill on June 23, 2013
Posted by Jill on June 21, 2013