[If you are new to the site, read the first post about Dan here]
I guess just repeatedly saying “step off” isn’t going to quell the rising estrogen storm that has been created around JoggingJeans.com’s new favorite jean-wearing jogger, Dan.
Therefore, the “We Love Dan” Fan Club has been created. Here are the rules of the club:
1. I am the president. You are all members. Be happy that I am permitting you to be a member — I seriously considered having a one person-only club.
2. You must attempt to love Dan as much as I do. This is hardly possible, but go ahead and give it a whirl.
3. You must follow him in his quest to run 12 marathons in 12 months in 12 states in 2012. Pictures from each race will be stolen from his website and posted here (see below for marathons 1-12). Based on requests
to properly stalk him, his race schedule has been posted below.
4. You must try to convince Dan to run another one of his marathons this year in jeans. Our ultimate club goal is to get him and his friend to both wear them during the same race.
5. If you happen to be in the city where he is running a particular race and you happen to meet him, you can speak to him and hug him only if you first say, “I couldn’t possibly love you as much as Jill loves you.” And then the hug must not last for more than 3 seconds. No, 2 seconds only.
6. If you happen to get a picture of yourself with him, you can be one of the vice-presidents of the club. However, know that I will cut your face out the photo and put mine in its place before it is posted here.
7. If you ever get to meet his wife, you must buy her a drink and apologize for my behavior on my behalf.
Any other rules that I should consider?
12. December 2nd – Las Vegas Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon
11. November 11th – Harrisburg Marathon
10. October 14th – Baltimore Marathon
9. September 30th – Maine Marathon
8. August 26th – Parker’s Marathon
7. July 29th – San Francisco Marathon
6. June 10th – Lake Placid Marathon
5. May 13th – Delaware Marathon
4. April 7th – Charlottesville Marathon
3. March 25th – Ocean Drive Marathon
2. February 18th – Myrtle Beach Marathon
1. January 29th – Miami Marathon
[Dan, you can’t say that you didn’t know what you were getting yourself into because, if you were paying attention, you would know that if you show JoggingJeans.com some love, it comes back right back at ya even more].