So much jean-wearing fabulous-ness occurred while I was away on vacation. The best, by far, is Running Haiku‘s Charla’s jean-wearing Ragnar Relay adventure. The start of the story, told via Twitter, had me boarding my flight in the best mood:
Then from her website after the race:
Some thoughts that ran through my head while taking in all this awesomeness:
– Charla is giving Bekilynne a run for her money as the most awesome girl I know.
– I didn’t know that double dog dares worked with anyone over the age of 8.
– I MUST own those pink shoes she wore for the race.
– How much did alcohol play a part in Charla’s decision to run in jeans?
– If Dan says that you look awesome, I secretly hate you for a moment.
– What if running in jeans made everyone faster? Try it, People. And get pictures.
– Am I being a hypocrite for not at least trying this jean-wearing jogging thing?
We are all looking forward to the rest of the story. Get writing, Charla!