Pittsburgh celebrated one of its biggest running events yesterday – the Great Race. It is the 12th largest 10K in the nation and 15,000 runners were expected to run the streets of the Squirrel Hill, Oakland, Uptown, and Downtown Pittsburgh neighborhoods. I was there running and scoping out jean-wearing runners. And while I didn’t see any, Becky sent me a picture of a guy she saw before the race:
Jeans at Pittsburgh’s Great Race
Posted by Jill on October 1, 2012
What is going on here?
Runner’s World – April 2012
Runner’s World – December 2012
- @Runninghaiku1 MT by @CameronMonaghan Dear guy wearing jeans While on a treadmill, friction Will not be your friend 1 day ago
Some of My Favorite Posts
- The most awesome/ridiculous jean joggers we’ve seen so far
- THE greatest jogging in jeans “footage” in existence.
- NEW greatest jogging in jeans “footage”
- I have levels of love for others. Dan is in the highest echelon.
- “We Love Dan” Fan Club
- Jeff Galloway ran IN JEANS!
- Usain Bolt, will you be next?
- Jorts House Mafia
- JORTs 5K Farm Run
- A “How to” Guide for Running a Denim-Themed Race
- JoggingJeans.com and LifeIsSavage.com sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G…
- Chuck Norris kicks ass IN JEANS
- A jean thong running outfit
Bloggers who Jogged in Jeans
- Awesomeness award
- Costumes with jeans
- Cutie old people
- Daniel Campbell
- Denim-themed races
- Jean-inspired clothing
- Jorts House Mafia (#TeamJorts)
- Josher Hansen
- Khakis and cargo pants/shorts
- Motivational poster
- News worthy jogging jeans
- Other exercise
- Product review
- Race Photos
- Race recap
- Sean Hutchinson
- Sweaty hair
- Team Jorts