As you can imagine, I see A LOT of different race costumes (and race signs for that matter). I am always impressed when something creative and new emerges. If you are a Walking Dead fan, you can appreciate this costume. The fact that the runners are in jeans just makes it all the better.
Running Costumes with Denim – Rick and Lori Grimes (Walking Dead)
Tagged 10K, 2012, 2013, 5K, Carl, characters, charity race, comic book, costume, costume idea, costumes, creative, denim, exercise, fitness, funny, Grimes, half, health, humor, jean shorts, jeans, jogging, jorts, Lori, marathon, motivational, photo, picture, race, race costumes, Rick, run, runner, running, Superhero 5K, TV, Walking Dead, Wanted Poster, zombie, zombies
Posted by Jill on October 11, 2013
What is going on here?
Runner’s World – April 2012
Runner’s World – December 2012
- Follow @JoggingJeans
Some of My Favorite Posts
- The most awesome/ridiculous jean joggers we’ve seen so far
- THE greatest jogging in jeans “footage” in existence.
- NEW greatest jogging in jeans “footage”
- I have levels of love for others. Dan is in the highest echelon.
- “We Love Dan” Fan Club
- Jeff Galloway ran IN JEANS!
- Usain Bolt, will you be next?
- Jorts House Mafia
- JORTs 5K Farm Run
- A “How to” Guide for Running a Denim-Themed Race
- JoggingJeans.com and LifeIsSavage.com sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G…
- Chuck Norris kicks ass IN JEANS
- A jean thong running outfit
Bloggers who Jogged in Jeans
- Awesomeness award
- Costumes with jeans
- Cutie old people
- Daniel Campbell
- Denim-themed races
- Jean-inspired clothing
- Jorts House Mafia (#TeamJorts)
- Josher Hansen
- Khakis and cargo pants/shorts
- Motivational poster
- News worthy jogging jeans
- Other exercise
- Product review
- Race Photos
- Race recap
- Sean Hutchinson
- Sweaty hair
- Team Jorts