1. My love for Mike, Boyfriend #8 and organizer of the Jorts House Mafia‘s presence at Baltimore’s Kelly St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock 5K, just grew exponentially because of this list he posted on the event’s Facebook page:
Hey team, a few last minute things….
1. Pick up your race packets meow.
2. We’re going to meet at 12pm at Mick O’Sheas (which is only a block south of the starting line on Charles St) for a prerace drink or two and team picture.
3. Remember to move your clocks one hour forward that morning.
4. No iPods/headphones are allowed this year. We’ll be blasting EDM/House music from our iPhones though for everyone to hear.
5. Beers after the race at powerplant. Grab two in case someone else wants one.
6. Make sure you look nice and iron your jeans/jorts/overalls/jeggings!
Mike is the “me” of my group of friends – the planner, the organizer, the one to remind everyone to turn their clocks ahead. L.O.V.E.
And then #6! L.O.V.E multiplied by infinity.
And who else drinks BEFORE a race!? Besides Charla, I mean?
The race is Sunday. I can hardly wait for the
almost naked pictures.
2. There has been an addition to the “Gym Signs that Suck” post thanks to Reader Stephanie.
3. I saw these denim-look “boy shorts” underwear while out shopping one day. Yes, I was tempted to buy them. No, I didn’t actually buy them. Reminds me of denim swimwear.
4. Here is a screen shot from my upcoming review of INKnBURNS’s True Blue Performance Denim Capris. Sexy, huh? Stay tuned.
Because the weather is still lousy, and you are probably going to do your run on the treadmill ANYWAY this weekend, how about throwing a few dollars towards this great cause? Details here.
If you do the run in some type of denim-wear, I’d love to have the picture and feature you here. Do it.
6. I lied. One more: Have a great weekend, Friends.