Last Friday was THE day for JoggingJeans.com endorsements. First, we heard that Jeff Galloway ran IN JEANS in the morning. Then, later in the day, Olympian Nick Symmonds ran Ragnar Relay Las Vegas IN JORTS as part of Team NeverNudes.
Flight of Ideas Thoughts:
2. Nick’s quads = beautiful.
3. “NeverNudes” is the best jort-wearing team name.
4. Arrested Development is awesome.
5. Are “never nudes” a real thing?
6. My crush on Jason Bateman has spanned my lifetime (can you say “Little House on the Prairie”?).
7. I’m due for a trip to Las Vegas. I go solely for the food.
8. I’ve had dreams about Vegas buffets.
9. I’m hungry.
10. If any of you running nerds comment on Nick’s heel striking, you will be banned from this site.
11. How would I ban someone even if I wanted to? Damn.
12. Nick’s quads = beautiful.
(h/t Mark for letting me know about Colossal Happening #2 last week).