In the past, people have sent me signs from their gyms that I have categorized as “Gym Signs that Suck.” My new (#badass Las Vegas) gym doesn’t have a sign but it does have a list of rules. There is one rule in particular that sucks. See #4.
If you care, I am LOVING it here in Las Vegas. Today marks two weeks and it feels like I have lived here for 6 months.
My first thoughts to share:
- So. Much. Sun. My body hasn’t seen this much vitamin D in my entire life.
- On my first day here, I got a little sunburn drinking coffee on my porch at 7:00 IN THE MORNING!
- One day, I thought there were clouds in the sky but it was actually smoke from a house fire a mile away.
- Goodbye seasonal affective disorder! Hello life of applying sunscreen every single day!
Posted by Jill on May 12, 2015
Posted by Jill on January 30, 2015
A refresher: Jeans + capri pants = japris
Jogging in japris has been made famous by my denim-jogging friend, Danny, at the Sulphur Springs 5K and highlighted in this post. Oddly, we are seeing more and more of them at the gym:
The “+ More”
The great thing about not letting many people in my “real” world know about this site is that I can talk about vaginas and not worry about my mom all being all [gasp!] and clutching her chest.
Vaginas have been a recent theme for me.
1. I went for my annual gynecologist visit and a new doctor was added to the practice (the last one).
2. I looked at one of my favorite sweaters and noticed that there is a vagina on it. See it?
It is now my absolute favorite sweater.
3. Scott over at PirateBobCat saw a vagina on his run the other day and wrote about it here. Hands down, the weirdest thing seen on a run.
Any good vagina stories you want to share? Just kidding, I don’t want to hear about your vagina.
Posted by Jill on December 15, 2013
Posted by Jill on March 4, 2013
If you’ve been around for awhile, you’ll remember my post about the guy that I named my soul mate. If you are new, the down and dirty background that you need to know is that the author of Life Is Savage posts pictures of people lifting weights in jeans and calls them “jean pant criminals.” I didn’t know about his site until after I started this one and immediately decided that he is my soul mate. ‘Cause, really, who can believe that there are two of us in this world that enjoy doing this? The kicker is that loved him BEFORE I saw his picture. I’ll say it again: Yowza!
I need to post this picture at least once a week.
Mr. ILoveYouWillYouMarryMe has posted three new “criminals” recently.
A guy who was working out in jeans and sunglasses:
A denim-clad guy with a jean-wearing friend:
And what, I agree, may be the greatest Jean Pant Criminal ever spotted:
Posted by Jill on November 18, 2012
Posted by Jill on October 27, 2012
Posted by Jill on October 26, 2012
Posted by Jill on October 25, 2012
Chopped Off Head Edition
Posted by Jill on October 24, 2012
Posted by Jill on October 23, 2012