Angela, over at FitFunMom, wrote a post awhile back where she said, “…sometimes people drive by my blog in their Google cars and deposit one-sided evidence that they’ve been here, leaving me wanting a chance to holler back after them. Now’s my chance to talk back to people who’ve reached the blog through the power of Google.”
I LOVED the idea, so I am stealing it – sharing with you some of the search terms that brought people to JoggingJeans.com.
1. The boob themed searches:
- “big boob jogger”
- “jeans and boobs”
- “boob women in overalls”
- “boob out”
…..My response to the individuals behind these searches: Men are pigs.
2. The foreign language searches:
- “joggy джинсы”
- “que son los jeans joggalor”
…..My response to my foreign friends: Um, wut?
3. The search terms that hurt my heart:
- “i hate pittsburgh”
- “Pittsburgh sucks”
- “why do people like shithole pittsburgh?”
…..My response to these absolute idiots: Suck it, Haters.*
4. The search phrases that made me smile:
- “hysterical website running in jeans”
- “+Jill +Pittsburgh funny jogging jeans”
My response to these people: I love you too.
5. The search terms with important questions:
- “is it okay to run in jeans” and “can I jog in jeans?”
- “Will people laugh if I go to the gym in jeans?
…..Yes, yes, and yes.
*I will ignore any comments about the performance of our beloved Steelers.