I am not sure where all you new followers came from but let me be the first to plant a big kiss on your lips and hug you while I reach around and give your ass a grab. Then I want to look deeply into your eyes and ask, “What the hell is wrong with you for wanting to continually visit a site that does nothing more than display pictures of people jogging and exercising in jeans?”
After you recover from all the groping, I want an answer.
And if you don’t feel too molested and decide to stick around, here is some other things you need to know:
– I don’t jog in jeans. I wear normal, appropriate workout clothing.
– Denim-wearing joggers are more awesome than most runners. This is a fact. A fact in Jill-World.
– I’m married but will steal your jean-jogging boyfriend or husband as my own in a second. Not to self: update boyfriend list.
– You will be loved here. I’ve said the following things before:
- I have much love for the viewers of my blog that visit sporadically.
- If you 1) visit regularly, 2) are an email follower, and/or 3) leave comments, my love for you is doubled.
- If you think of me when you see people jogging or exercising in jeans, you get triple love from me.
- You instantly reach a super-high level and get quadruple love if you send me a picture of someone running or exercising in jeans.
- If you run in denim BECAUSE of this site then you have reached the highest echelon of my love. That is love multiplied times a bazillion for those of you who are keeping track. Disclaimer: only a few select people can handle this level of love from me. Here is example #1.
– The last thing you need to know is that I live in Pittsburgh and love this city. If you are anti-Pittsburgh based on your Pittsburgh Football Hate (TM) or some other cockamaney preconceived notion about this city, give me one hour of your time to show you around. Seriously. I love to meet followers and/or fellow bloggers. Mr. Creepo, this offer is not extended to you.
So today’s picture is example #2 of someone that can handle the amount of love I can dish out: the lastest “Danny” character, Danny Japri, at the Sulphur Springs 5K this weekend.
(japris = jean capris)
And click on this link to see him in an action shot. He’s in the grass, passing all the losers in cotton shorts.
Newcomers, it is worth checking out the past denim-clad characters here.
Again, welcome, glad to have you around. [smooch]