…and secretly wish you would drop a weight on your foot.
If you wear flip-flops at the gym, I might hate you…
Posted in Other exercise
Tagged denim, exposed feet, exposed toes, feet, flip flops, flip flops at the gym, inappropriate shoes, jeans, jeans at the gym, jorts, lifting, no flip flops, sandals at the gym, shoes, shoes people wear at the gym, strength training, toes, weight, weight lifting, weights, weird, what to wear at the gym
Posted by Jill on May 28, 2014
What is going on here?
Runner’s World – April 2012
Runner’s World – December 2012
- Running makes the ground feel needed | #BestRaceSigns | bestracesigns.wordpress.com/2015/10/02/gro… 1 day ago
Some of My Favorite Posts
- The most awesome/ridiculous jean joggers we’ve seen so far
- THE greatest jogging in jeans “footage” in existence.
- NEW greatest jogging in jeans “footage”
- I have levels of love for others. Dan is in the highest echelon.
- “We Love Dan” Fan Club
- Jeff Galloway ran IN JEANS!
- Usain Bolt, will you be next?
- Jorts House Mafia
- JORTs 5K Farm Run
- A “How to” Guide for Running a Denim-Themed Race
- JoggingJeans.com and LifeIsSavage.com sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G…
- Chuck Norris kicks ass IN JEANS
- A jean thong running outfit
Bloggers who Jogged in Jeans
- Awesomeness award
- Costumes with jeans
- Cutie old people
- Daniel Campbell
- Denim-themed races
- Jean-inspired clothing
- Jorts House Mafia (#TeamJorts)
- Josher Hansen
- Khakis and cargo pants/shorts
- Motivational poster
- News worthy jogging jeans
- Other exercise
- Product review
- Race Photos
- Race recap
- Sean Hutchinson
- Sweaty hair
- Team Jorts